"This is a very thorough review of what the intelligent homebuyer needs to know... straight from an experienced pro that has seen millions of dollars exchange hands at the closing table."
- Peter Voogd, #1 International Bestselling Author of 6 Months to 6 Figures
There are countless real estate books on the market today, so why read this one? What sets it apart from all the others out there?
Bestselling Author, Alex Goldstein, brings a unique perspective that many others do not. As a successful realtor and investor, Alex has been on both sides of a real estate transaction, so he knows what strategies and techniques will lead to a successful deal, and which ones should be avoided at all costs. That's why he chose the name, "No Nonsense Real Estate," for his third book.
Goldstein offers practical, proven home buying techniques, free of fluff or confusing jargon.
This book is for anyone who is getting ready to buy or sell a home and wants to be as informed as possible as they get ready to begin the process so there are no surprises – whether they will be working with a realtor or doing it on their own.
9 REASONS TO READ THIS BOOK NOW:
1. AGENT - Go through the pros and cons of working with a real estate agent, and the two ways that they can add the most value,
2. ECONOMICS - You'll understand the fundamental economics of the housing market in the simplest terms possible
3. INVESTING - Avoid the top five mistakes (almost) all new real estate investors make
4. NEGOTIATIONS - Five critical elements of a successful negotiation
5. FINANCING - Possible financing options, from traditional loans to seller financing
6. SELLING - Seven secrets that make selling a home as painless as possible
7. BUYING - Demystifying contracts and closing costs takes the fear out of the process
8. CLOSING - Walk through eight steps involved in a real estate transaction closing
9. PRACTICAL - Learn how all the different parts come together in a real life case study
You also receive three free gifts. Goldstein has put together a special document answering the most popular questions every buyer, seller or investor has during a real estate transaction. You also get special access to an easy-to-understand glossary of the most popular real estate jargon. Last but not least, every reader is access to a free video training that will teach you how to choose the best home for your family. The free training is available at:http://Bonus.NoNonsenseBook.com