Dosecast is the most flexible and easy-to-use app to help you remember to take your medications, vitamins, or birth control pills on time. It has been featured in the New York Times, Real Simple magazine, Reader’s Digest, About.com, Fierce Mobile Healthcare, and iMedicalApps.com.
With Dosecast, you’ll remember to take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time – with the help of these features, all included in the free edition:
* RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders and lets you postpone them, like an alarm clock’s snooze button. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you every few minutes until you respond. It can also sound a continuous alarm that rings until you hear it. Dosecast updates your reminder times as you travel and move across time zones.
* FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
* CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: Set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose. You can also track each drug’s expiration date.
* POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: With Dosecast, you can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off – by however long you need.
* SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you’re sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
* PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted, even when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.