#1 Bestseller in Business and Money
The rapid development of technology and globalization has changed the leverage points in accumulating wealth: money, meaning and freedom.
Those that don’t adapt are becoming trapped in the downward spiral of a dying middle class – working harder and earning less.
Entrepreneurs that understand the new paradigm, have created unprecedented wealth in their lives and the lives of those they love.
In This Book You’ll Learn:
– Why the century-long growth in wages came to a halt in 2000.
– Why MBAs and JDs can’t get jobs and what that means for the future of work and your job.
– Why The Theory of Constraints and a shift into the Fourth Economy has made entrepreneurship the highest-leveraged career path for the young and ambitious.
– Why The Turkey Problem means accounting may be the riskiest profession in the 21st century while entrepreneurship may be the safest.
– How entrepreneurs with second-rate degrees are leveraging the radical democracy of the Long Tail to get rich.
– How the Stair Step Method and return of apprenticeships have transformed the “entrepreneurial leap” to make entrepreneurship more accessible than ever.
– The scientific research on how giving up balanced living and embracing integrated living leads to more money, more meaning, and more freedom.
Included (Free) Resources:
Get access by visiting http://taylorpearson.me/eoj
– Full Recorded Interviews with the Ten Entrepreneurs featured in The End of Jobs detailing how they launched their own successful businesses.
– Taylor’s 67 must-read business books to fuel your entrepreneurial career.
– 49 tools and templates to save you hundreds of hours when launching and growing a business.
– A Ninety-Day goal setting template to translate the book into actionable steps
– Access to a private community to discuss the book and get support from a community of like-minded individuals to inspire, motivate, and assist each other.
Who Should Read This Book?
Early Stage Entrepreneurs – Doubting yourself and wondering if you made a smart choice to abandon the traditional career path? In Chapter 5, The Turkey Problem, you’ll learn the difference between real and perceived risk and why Entrepreneurship is a smarter choice than ever.
Established Entrepreneurs – Do you have friends, family or team members that don’t understand their choices? In chapters 12 through 14 you’ll understand how to explain the fundamental drives of your ambition.
Students – Are you considering getting another degree as opposed to starting a business or going to work for an entrepreneurial business? Before you invest hundreds of thousands of dollars, read Chapter 3 to understand why credentials are getting less valuable even as degrees get more expensive.
Corporate Employees – Are you in a position that feels safe but doesn’t let you expand your skills and network? In chapter 4 through 6, you’ll find out why that job might not be as safe as you think.