This dancing Grandpa and his whacky tools are ready for fun projects in the workshop! Created by the makers of the wildly popular “Grandma’s Garden”, Grandpa’s Workshop includes seven action-packed mini-games loaded with educational content for kids ages 2-6. Plus, your kids will get to choose parts to build their own colorful clubhouse!
SEVEN ACTION-PACKED MINI-GAMES!
1. Spot the Difference. One of those tricky tools is sillier than usual… can you spot the one that is different?
2. Board Fractions. Let’s cut the board into halves, thirds, or quarters and count how many pieces we have!
3. Measuring. Zippy the tape measure is stretched out so that you can measure the board! How long is it?
4. Select the Tool. Grandpa needs a screwdriver to finish this project. Can you hand it to him?
5. Number Groups. We’ll need 4 springs to finish up this project… which jar has 4 springs?
6. Puzzle Fix-Up. Oh no! Grandma’s plate is broken! Let’s piece it back together.
7. Paint the Project. Grandpa just built this stool… what color will you paint it?
- Number groups (quantities, numeral recognition): 1-12
- Colors: orange, purple, brown, red, green, yellow, blue, pink, black, gray
- Measuring: measure items in units 1-12
- Vocabulary: pliers, hammer, c-clamp, tape measure, broom, saw, screwdriver, wrench, level, oil can, dustpan, bucket, paint brush, bolt, nut, spring, tack, nail, screw, washer, ruler, jigsaw, safety glasses, chisel, gloves, trowel, drill, sawdust
- Fractions: halves, thirds, quarters
- Spacial relationships (puzzles)
- Observation skills (spot the difference)
Grandpa’s Workshop was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents for children ages 2 through 6.