Are You Pissed Off Life Doesn’t Come With An Instruction Manual?
Do you find yourself struggling to figure out what you really want in life?
Or do you know exactly what you want, but can’t ever get it because you’re trapped by fears, unwanted thoughts, and depressing feelings?
No matter what your challenge is, the root cause of why we get stuck in any area of life is ultimately the same. The good news is when you understand what’s really been secretly holding you back, you’ll finally have the map for how to escape.
You’re about to discover:
• The secret to getting answers when you’re feeling lost, confused, and have no idea what to do or where to even begin.
• How to tap into your inner power to experience more motivation, happiness, and fulfillment on demand – regardless of what’s happening in your life.
• The 6 needs that drive all of your behavior and how to tap into them to reprogram any thought or habit on a neurological level.
• Why it’s impossible to remove a bad habit, and what you must do instead.
• Why a force stronger than willpower may be your missing link to getting yourself out of any rut.
• How much of the great advice you’ve heard, especially from self-help and personal development gurus, can be the very thing that’s keeping you stuck.
• How being stuck may be exactly what you need to make your next breakthrough.
• And more.
I am regular guy who used to be out of shape, broke, and struggling to find answers to life’s big questions. After years of study and thousands of dollars spent on education from the world’s leading experts in psychology, neuroscience, spirituality, self help and personal development, I applied many great concepts to my own life.
And… nothing much happened.
After several months in 2013 my feelings spiraled downward into a depression. I beat myself up for studying so much personal development and yet still feeling confused and depressed. I said I “should be happy and grateful” which only made things worse when I wasn’t.
At a rock bottom turning point, I finally realized why I got stuck, how the advice I heard was actually working against me, and I discovered a way out of my depressing black hole of misery.
So I decided to write the personal development book I wish I had handed to me from the very start of things, the instruction manual for life if you will, to help you achieve whatever breakthroughs you desire in your life.
This isn’t some “just think positive” book full of platitudes. It’s the result of extensive research and in the trenches experiences about what really works to create lasting mental and emotional freedom.