From the man Julia Child called “a great teacher,” an elegant cookbook full of fast-yet-flavorful recipes that take only minutes to make.
Jacques Pépin Fast Food My Way was an immediate sensation, captivating cooks and critics, who called it “fabulous,” “chic,” and “elegant.” Now America’s first and most enduring celebrity chef does himself one better, with recipes that are faster, fresher, and easier than ever. Only Jacques could have come up with dishes so innovative and uncomplicated. You’ll find:
- “Minute recipes”: Nearly no-cook recipes fit for company: Cured Salmon Morsels, Glazed Sausage Bits
- Smashing appetizers: Scallop Pancakes, zipped together in a blender (10 minutes)
- Almost instant soups: Creamy Leek and Mushroom Soup (7 minutes)
- Fast, festive dinners: Stuffed Pork Fillet on Grape Tomatoes (18 minutes)
- Stunning desserts: Mini Almond Cakes in Raspberry Sauce (15 minutes)