Learn to Read People Accurately for Effective Influence and Persuasion and improved Business Communication skills
Do you ever kick yourself after a meeting and wish you’d said or done something differently? We’ve all been there but now it’s time to leave your self-doubt and anxiety surrounding pitching, presentation skills, or participating in meetings in the past. It’s finally your turn to discover an empowering guide that can transform the outcome of your business interactions and help you MORE ACCURATELY READ PEOPLE & WIN THE ROOM every time you enter a meeting.
Do you feel your meeting presentation skills and involvement are falling flat? Or you’re not getting your ideas across as powerfully as you want. Do you consider yourself introverted and stress over networking and speaking at meetings? Do you want to be considered more dynamic or charismatic? It’s so easy to worry you’ll never impress those all-important investors, clients, or your boss? It’s a struggle to command the room in important meetings but remarkably simple to win the room with skills you already possess – your senses. With over thirty-five years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies on top global brands, Lauren Hirsch-Williams has guided countless entrepreneurs towards massive success. Now she’s sharing her unique and powerful strategy for perfecting pitches, negotiating successfully, and winning over people in meetings so that everyone walks away happy.
One Sense Ahead: Using Your Senses In An Uncommon Way To Accurately Read People & Win The Room is a simple system, expertly designed to help you control the outcomes from virtual or face-to-face meetings, sales opportunities, or multi-person business discussions. With Hirsch-Williams’s personal anecdotes of successes as well as lessons gleaned from failure, you’ll learn the dynamic, innovative, and easy-to-remember “Wheel of Uncommon Influence®” protocol to tap into your innate instincts and never miss a business beat. By the time you finish reading and doing the exercises, you’ll feel more confident walking into any meeting, knowing you have the communication and public speaking skills you need to find clues and extract information that will help you achieve your objective going into the room. You already have the strength and power within you. One Sense Ahead will take the imposter syndrome out of your brain and move control and confidence in its place.
In One Sense Ahead, you’ll discover:
– Ways to access your senses through the groundbreaking Uncommon Sensibility® method that makes you sharp as a fox when reading people
– How to use the Wheel of Uncommon Influence® protocol to drive your confidence in meetings and steer the flow down a path to successful results
– The keys to tune in to your gut feelings and make the best move possible in any situation no matter how difficult it may be
– Methods for understanding how and when to accurately read people so that you gather clues crucial to decision-making
– A detailed process for overcoming fear and accessing potent business communication skills to wow your audience and connect with them in a way that matters
– Tips and tricks that help you clarify and then verify the hunches you get when in the room
– The steps to engaging your analytical brain, busting insecurities, reclaiming power, and much, much more!
One Sense Ahead: Using Your Senses In An Uncommon Way To Accurately Read People & Win The Room is a powerful resource to help you unleash maximum persuasion and influence. If you like expert insights, well-developed systems, and easy-to-learn techniques, then you’ll love this highly compelling book.